- Industrial Lightening
Industrial LED Task Lighting:
- Banner Engineering’s industrial LED lighting products are high-quality and energy-efficient lights that provide years of maintenance-free operation, with no bulb or ballast changes required throughout the lifespan of the device.
- Robust, vibration-resistant housings and sleek designs make Banner Engineering’s LED lighting ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, including machine lighting, enclosure lighting, visual inspection illumination and work cell lighting.
- Preassembled and preconfigured multi-segment LED tower light indicators replace conventional stack lights, which often require time-consuming assembly and complex wiring.
- Various tower light models result in customized solutions, including a choice of ac or dc supply power, three audible output options, standard or high light intensities and quick-disconnect or pre-wired options.
- Banner Engineering’s LED indicators offer a wide variety of bright, highly visible models ranging from daylight visible to multiple colors in one device.
- Indicators have a rugged design for long-term use and require no additional protective box.
In line Indicators:
- It’s a two color indicator light that indicates power and output status.
- Its inline connection, over-molded design and bright indication create a cost-effective solution that can be applied to most 4- or 5-pin devices with an output.
- Banner is the leader in ergonomic, visual and sealed operator touch buttons for industrial applications.
- Touch Buttons can have multiple colors and I/O capabilities, they can replace several conventional buttons, making them ideal in lean manufacturing environments.
Pick to light:
- Pick-to-light devices and systems help industrial automation manufacturers reduce the risk of error in the assembly process, boosting product quality and reducing cost.
Illuminated Emergency Stop Buttons:
- The easy to install Flush Mount E-stops are available in four model styles: standard actuator, illuminated standard actuator, lockable actuator, and an illuminated lockable actuator.