Industrial Wireless Radios:
- Easily replace discrete, analog, serial, and ethernet signal wires. With no setup software needed, data radios are easy to apply, use, and support.
- With wireless I/O, you can create expandable point-to-multi-point wireless networks that distribute I/O over large areas.
- Industrial wireless controllers that facilitate industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications.
Wireless Sensors and Nodes for Condition Monitoring:
- Wireless sensors and nodes allow you to remotely monitor and diagnose systems quickly, which reduces downtime, increases productivity, and provides data to optimize your operation.
- Easy to install and set up, eliminate expensive cable runs, and can integrate machines that were not previously network capable.
Wireless Push Buttons and Switches
- Wireless push buttons and switches enable real-time communication throughout the factory for continuous workflows.
Wireless Indicators and Touch Buttons
- Wireless LED indicators, touch buttons, and pick-to-light devices provide bright, highly visible status indication and light guidance for a wide variety of applications and industries.
- Wireless communication enables real-time remote access to machine condition and process data.
- Data logger available in this device